Thursday 8 August 2013

Las vacaciones.



Hola!

I am back from my lovely week away in Valencia, Spain staying with my Spanish exchange whom I met last November and we have been great friends ever since! They are coming over here soon and will have to show them all the highlights of Britain; Morrisons, Stevenage Leisure Centre, the little boy who lives down the lane.....

However, I have some photos showing where we stayed, and (more importantly) what I bought! HURRAH!!

At Stanstead Airport at 6:00 am...
Valencia Airport
The view from our flat

El Banco de Valencia (The Bank of Valencia)

The Museum of Ceramics (which we then found out was closed...due to my bad Spanish...)
Valencian graffiti...


Las Compras/Shopping

 
Amazingly delicious Spanish biscuits...yes I know they're for children...
From the airport at the ridiculous cost of 4,50€ ....

A cute necklace, for only 1€



A gorgeous elephant bracelet, again for 1€





 Four bracelets/anklets for 4€ for my friends



 A small lizard figurine as a birthday present for my best friend














This muy bonita T-shirt (in the men's section...again...) from my new fave shop Pull&Bear for 9,99€
















¡AdiĆ³s amigos y gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment